SIMPLE COOKING AT THE HIGHEST LEVEL
Diameter 28.5 cm with handle 36 cm
Height without lid 13 cm
1 cast iron enamel pot. This timeless pot quickly becomes a cherished family heirloom that you can proudly pass on across generations.
Material: Cast iron enamelled
Capacity: 5.7 liters
Dimensions: 36 x 29 x 12.5 cm
Weight: 5.9 kg
1 lid. Thanks to the stainless steel lid knob, you can also use the enamel pots in the oven, even if it has become really hot!
2 silicone handle covers. 1 silicone mat. The silicone handle covers and silicone mat protect your hands and kitchen work surfaces from the heat. You can move the enamel pots from the stove to the dining table effortlessly and without hesitation. In addition to unique dishes, an incomparable taste and concentrated aromas, the enamel cookware also provides you with a decorative element for every meal.
1 e-book with recipes. You will get to know the versatility of our enamel pots with this useful recipe book. Whether as a casserole dish, as a cast-iron soup pot or even as a roast pot – the possibilities are endless!
SLOW AND EVEN
– Uno Casa's cast iron enamel pots heat evenly and keep the heat going for hours. They are ideal for slow cooking dishes such as meat, casseroles and soups. Slow cooking provides extra flavor, concentrates natural flavors and helps to preserve important nutrients!
EXTREMELY LOW MAINTENANCE
– Our enamel cookware is coated with high-quality black enamel, which creates a natural non-stick coating over time. This means that you only need a small amount of oil for your dishes! You don't have to worry about the food sticking! Due to the coating and non-stick surface, it is almost impossible to burn food in an enamel pot, so you spend less time cleaning the pot and food much healthier!
DURABLE AND ROBUST
– Enamelled cast iron makes our enamel pots robust and durable. They are also unbreakable and do not rust or discolor over time, during use or with water like conventional cast iron. So you will enjoy our high-quality enamel pot in your kitchen for a long time.
– A cast iron pot enamelled does not require any post-treatment due to the enamel coating. It can be easily cleaned with warm soapy water. Over time, the surface will only get better and you don't need to do anything more than cook as usual to benefit from the numerous advantages of this classic pot!
RAIN EFFECT FOR MAXIMUM TASTE
– The small bulges on the inside of the lid of the cast iron enamel pot serve the better taste of the dishes in your cast iron pot. This design ensures that there is a rain effect inside the pot. As a result, the moisture and spices you cook with are continuously released into your food, ensuring a wholesome, tasty meal.
NO MORE DRY MEAT OR BORING VEGETABLES
- they will all cook perfectly with just a small amount of liquid! With this cast iron covered pot, you'll have everything you need to cook a wide range of nutritious and delicious meals with minimal effort.
SATIN BLACK ENAMEL
– Unlike the normal glossy or smooth enamel on lighter enamel surfaces, the satin black enamel of the Uno Casa enamel pot is designed to withstand high temperatures. High temperatures can adversely affect brighter enamelled surfaces. With the cast iron pot enamel from Uno Casa you have nothing to fear!
1-2 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 0 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.